AllReports Release Notes
AllReports 20 - 2017.03.22 - Build 126.96.36.1991
- Resolved issue with IA W2 file format
AllReports 20 - 2017.02.28 - Build 188.8.131.520
- Fixed RV record length on IA W2 file
- Added required checks for IA W2 specific parameters
AllReports 20 - 2017.02.15 - Build 184.108.40.2069
- Updated Iowa W2 electronic filing specifications
- Updated Oklahoma W2 electronic filing specifications
AllReports 20 - 2016.12.20 - Build 220.127.116.117
- Updated certificate
- Added support for QB2017
AllReports 20 - 2016.11.14 - Build 18.104.22.1686
- Initial Release of AllReports20
AllReports 19 - 2016.10.05 - Build 22.214.171.1241
- Many updates and bug fixes to 1095 reports
- Updated TN quarterly unemployment electronic file to match current TN requirements
AllReports 19 - 2016.03.29 - Build 126.96.36.1997
- Employees can now be removed from a 1095 report
- The employee list on the 1095 screen now keeps the highlight on the current employee after a save.
- Minor bug fixes
AllReports 19 - 2016.02.19 - Build 188.8.131.525
- CA unemployment file now saves as a csv vs. txt file
AllReports 19 - 2016.02.10 - Build 184.108.40.2064
- Employee sort for 1095-C is now last name, first name vs. first name, last name
AllReports 19 - 2016.02.02 - Build 220.127.116.113
- Resolved issue with CA unemployment file
- Added Employee selection print screen to 1095 print process
AllReports 19 - 2016.01.29 - Build 18.104.22.1681
- Resolved alignment issues with 1095 report
AllReports 19 - 2016.01.24 - Build 22.214.171.1240
- Added Per Diem to the W2 Edit screen
- Bug Fixes
AllReports 19 - 2016.01.22 - Build 126.96.36.1998
AllReports 19 - 2016.01.21 - Build 188.8.131.527
AllReports 19 - 2016.01.20 - Build 184.108.40.2065
- The Louisiana and Virginia unemployment electronic files were updated.
- You can now edit the job title and hourly rates in the Edit Payroll screen.
- Per Diem has been added to box 12 of the W2 (code L).
- The 2UP Pre-Printed 1099 form is available to print again
- The 1094/195 had some database updates to better reflect the electronic file process to the IRS.
- The 1094/1095 database can now be backed up.
- The UI-3/40 and UI-40a reports are no longer available for Illinois
AllReports 19 - 2016.01.10 - Build 220.127.116.112
- The 1094C / 1095C reports and edit screens have been released.
AllReports 19 - 2015.10.25 - Build 18.104.22.1685
- This is the initial release of AllReports 19
- Updated look and feel with new graphics and larger main screen
- QuickBooks® and Sage50® have been combined so only one registration number is needed
- AllReports defaults to QuickBooks® when it opens
- The 1094-C/1095-C registration and menu item has been added
- Federal and state reports have been updated to 2015 specifications
- State flags will only display for states that have data in AllReports (data loaded from the source product)